Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Guess that i'm back to square one again.

normal life, normal circle of friends.

but i'm VERY contented. Really.

Enjoying my daily life despite of my overpiling stresses.

love them to bits and pieces. :)

Well, i overslpt today again. Class at 8, woke at 8. Nothing new eh. So, went to sch at 12 for Richard class. Submission of ARTSeats proj.

Mom: "Thought u today 8am lesson?"

Me: "Yea loh. But overslept."

Mom: "Can likdat one meh?"

Me: "Eh, also overslept liao, what can i do."

LOL.

Been a few times mom caught me missing for 8am classes. Gees.

Okie,since i got no IS lesson later, i'm gonna have tennis session at Yu cheng's hse with 17385 gang, finally after so many times kee asked me to go but i'm always busy.NOT that i'm not busy now but just that NOT that much. lol.

Been centuries i have touch my tennis racket.Hope i won't see fungus or mushrooms growing on it. Moreover, i sucked at Tennis too. No confidence at all.Partly the reason i quitted my cca tennis back then. Talking about this, i think i have drifted from my tennis family. :( Hope they remember me this Da Jie still though. Hehs. :)

That WhiteOrange Fbt. Heh.

i'm stuck on this mol qns. KNS.

His nick pop up in msn.
I finally pluck up my courage to msg him.
He didnt reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home