Friday, November 24, 2006


Friendster Hororscope for pisces. . .

You will win an unexpected victory today, and you might not be prepared for the prizes that are in store. Look to your coworkers or professional allies for assistance, and they will amaze you with their suggestions. You are especially open to ideas right now, and your mind is open to innovative thinking. The joy of winning will carry you through the day, and will keep you blissfully unaware of the burden of managing the responsibility -- until tomorrow.

Yah. When i only got 5 out of 50 inventions? Oh, if i include the china ones, so 10 out of 50?

"very true indeed".

Hana & i was like wtf.

Just kinda sorta maybe fnish my MDA presentation.

I will just tell Mr Richard if he ask for my logbk : "Just kill me."

Blog is sucha gd place for me to shout my complains.

tsk.

I shall sing out loud to keep myself awake!

weeeee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home