Tuesday, October 17, 2006


WAH KAO.

So damn pissed.

That Karen, my advisor finally called me. Cuz i didnt went to work today.

Karen: "Why u nv go for work today?"

Me: "Oh, cuz candy and i have earlie morning lesson tmr.So, we going on Thurs."

Karen: "But Candy don't want go, u can go also what."

Me: "I know. I got go alone before wad."

Karen: "Next time if u canot make it must tell me earlier hor"

Me: "Uhm."

Karen: "Actually alot of times i went down, want to see how you call one.But always canot see you.So, u must understand loh.Not more then once liao"

Me: "Eh, but i work for so many days, i nv see you leh.And i only nv go for twice."

Karen: "Oh, i this month then free mah. Last month very busy."

Me: "Uhm." (like, wadeva)

Karen: "Then if you got deal appointments u just call me loh"

Me: "I din't even see you before. I also dunoe ur number wad.So, its like, i always have to tell alvis or tell candy's sis."

Karen: "So ur working days is Tues, Thurs and Sat?"

Me: "No. Tues and Thurs only."

Karen: "Then you want work other days also?"

Me: "No need lah. Tues and Thurs is fine."

Karen: "Then see you on Thurs."

Me: "Uhm."

Screw you. Now then u finally contact me sia. First chat with you already so &^%^$~%^#$%~. Fine its my fault anyway that i didnt contact ya'all 3 days in advance.

I feel like quiting.I can't really study and work at the same time.I slept like fuck on the bus back since first day of sch. Well, since i got my pay already anyway.But we got kinda agreed to Candy's sis that we'll be working to at least end of year. Come to think of it. Now already halfway of October liao. Which means only need to endure for 2 and a half months? I work for 2 days per week.. which means... i need to work for 21 more days.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to draw 5 new inventions (INVENTIONS mind u.And Jo's ones kena rejected by richard cuz they're not INVENTIONS) ,around 30 concept generations and a report (which i dunoe wad to do) for the China Trip assignment by coming monday.

And i HAVN'T START.

i'm gonna vent my anger on my softy pig. Bye for now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home