Thursday, October 19, 2006


I'm bored.

Waiting alone at atrium for BEE.

Just trying to do something with my lappy so that i won't look so retarded.

Oh yah. I quitted my job finally.Because Karen replied my msg this morning...

"Hi,actually do u know we r running a project here. n if i'm not wrong.Candy's sis DID MENTION tat we need commitment till end of yr right?If u cant commit,y waste my time?NOW I need 2 spend time,effort and $ to get replacement n retrain them!That is v irresponsible of u."

:x

WOHOHO. Waste ur time,effort and $ to get replacement? Hello. That one dun even need much training sia.She dint even TRAIN me anyway.We just need that bloody script can? SHEESH.

oh yah and i replied her...

"Abt the proj im not sure.But if i keep on cant make it on tues n thurs, i got alot of work due,its even more irresponsible.Since which means im not going later?"

and she replied...

"Ya"

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRAY!

I've been waiting for her to say this man. :)

Whoopee.That explains why i'm waiting for Bee then we can go down Orhard with Brian and Dong. HOHOHO.

Think Bee coming soon. Its 2mins to 5pm. Dunno who say will early dismissal. YAWNS.

About what i have done for my proj? Lets just not mention it.

LOL.

AND, i feel like shitting. REAL BAD. Alright, no link.

Well, saw zul and gang just now. and Mr Classified and all. Well, HE look away from me. :( What have i done? Cuz previous times we met i didn't acknowledge u? My fault. Shyness kills. :( Felt so uneasy all the way to maths class. :((((((

Oh wells. Till then.Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home