Monday, October 30, 2006


Have so much fun today with Jo, Hana and Aliyah after sch to Orchard to get Hana's havas. Woohoo it ryhmes.

Though i'm already having lotsa fun with Hana and Aliyah everyday. :) Love them to bits.

We laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh non-stop, and i mean it.NON-STOP. All the way from block 50 when we saw Alex, Charissa and all outside the class, saw Arif's with his new bike :), the way out of sch,in MRT,at platforms,shopping and to Long John Silver.We joked and laughed like clowns in long john like we own the whole world.

My cheeks might just explode one day. What to do, i can laugh from morning till i get home. :)

Stand all the way back on bus 190. Sleep standing. lol. Meet pa and ma downstairs to drive to Braddell to pass my cousin, one year older than me (paternal), Ah Ling, some towels and stuff from my aunt back in Ipoh. She have been in S'pore for around 2 weeks, now in training with some beauty and facials stuff. She's as pretty as ever. But was shocked she chop off her hair, even shorter then mine now. She use to have very long and brown curly hairs which most girls would die to have. If got any chance, i shall take a photo with her. She's really pretty. :)

Oh well. Lets talk about something that most girls would die not to encounter in their life.EVER.

A physical contact with a COCKCROACH.

Back in my secondary sch days, i remember once i accidentally caught hold of a cockroach, trying to run off from my hand hurriedly when i carry my sch bag up from the floor to go to sch... the feeling is... u can feel thousands of its feets scratching on ur skin.

:(

Today, i get to encounter that experience again. Nice... my ASS. I was walking from the car park to my void deck. I was too tired to notice anything around me that i din't know i almost step on a cockroach. I only JUMPED and SCREAMED when i feel the cockroach feet running up my calf. CALF u know! The next thing i ran off alllll the way to the lift, still having the creepy feeling. Wads even more retarded was, my mom actually said this to me..

"So funny, the cockroach saw ur foot and it turned away."

So i'm like. Wah lao Ma~ U saw it why nv tell me???

sighs. I guess there's two cockroaches u see.One ran away and one crawled up my calf. Must be a couple. CHEAP! HAH. Its ard this __________________ long btw. GROSS OUT.

why does cockroaches even exist in this world? They only eat rubbish and waste.Do my leg look like trash? At least lizard help to eat mosquitoes! Luckily i havn't kena flying cockroaches.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Oh yah. Just to post a silly pic here.



Spot anything fishy?



Yes. Chinese characters in EM3B book (maths).

Apparently i dozed off and was dreaming while trying to copy down the notes on the white board. It means "How can?" in chinese.

HAHS.

When i woke up,I was like. Wtf ?

lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home