Saturday, October 28, 2006


GAH!

i got tons of work to do lah!

1) PDI journal - either 2 of reading summary,sketch practice & an invention.(everywk)
2) Em3b tutorials
3) Em3b math online
4) Em3b Quiz on Thurs
5) ArtSeats project. 50 thumbnails sketches.
6) Imm/parkmall visit (by ourself) to sketch good/bad designs of chairs.
7) Aerospac (ete) Tutorials - All of 1A, 1B and those self tests by monday.
8) MDA project.Redesign of the product cover or wadeva.

so much to do that i wonder what have i left out sia.

Which means i can't go out today!Was going to meet Ser and bee to go out shopping but i was too tired and lazy to go out as i slept at 4am yest, doing ete tutorials.

sorry to Jess and Candy who ask me out too.Can't go out with u all today. Jess i promise i sure meet u before u go oversea one. And Candy also! I miss you since we didn't go work for prudential! :) Next week i see how guys. :)

well, even my kor asked me to go out just because he is going to bring someone home. GAH. Am i so fated to go out today?

SIGHS* There goes my shopping.

well, here are some of the pics where we went kiteflying at marina and a surprised celebration at mindsgame for Ser,Ling,Yin and Hongsiong. I torn my kite and sprained my left foot at my very first experience. Sheesh.



Ser is sad because i torn the kite. Wahaha.





My masterpiece.



To the field!



I think we ran more than 2.4km.







i can't fly kite.









silly monkey game.





Birthday fellas and nice brownie.





Us at mindsgame. :)



Chicken rice feast at Bugis.



Intimate moments... lol.



Love all my Buddies.Hmm.Next outing where shall we go?

hehs.

shall continue to chiong my tutorials now.

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home