Thursday, October 19, 2006


Damn. Left my lappy cum charger in Brian's backpack.

Oh well. We- Brian,Dong,Bee and Me went to get our stuffs at Heeren and ate at Cine's Chicago steak. (If i'm not wrong. hehs)

VERY full. Plus laughing hard at silly nonsense, it hurts in the stomache. lol.

Went home by 190. The driver DAMN power. DRIFT DRIFT DRIFT~ Nah, Bbut he drove real fast.Everyone in the bus were kinda shock and i have a hard time trying to balance. haha.

okie wadeva.

Upcoming events:

-Go shopping with mom tmr after sch. Partly to alter my China's levi's. hahs.
-Sat go marina fly kite with bee,dong,brian,ser,yin,hongsiong,shiling,min & joleen! WEEEEEEEE~ Damn excited can? I nv fly kite be4. :)
-Do projs? GOD KNOWS WHEN IM STARTING. GAHHHH.


Oh yah. I finally bought something,really nice (i think), for my dearest cuzzie. :)
"JESS, IF U SEE THIS U MUST BE FEELING DAMN FORTUNATE.YES U MUST" WAHAHA.

okie bb. Shall let my bro use. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home