Sunday, October 08, 2006


Am i going to die soon?

been having fever since friday night.

Was ultra happy that it finally went down to 37deg in the afternoon after eating tibits and hari raya stuffs with mummy.Able to confirm she sure allow me to go chalet.

HOWever, i took my temperature again because i was shivering after i bath just now.Guess wad. Its 39.3deg. Duper depressed.Why it just won't GO AWAY?

I wonder,if i die now, i wont be able to...

- Attend the china trip chalet tmr with the 20 other sweethearts...
- Get my precious pay from prudential...
- Meet up Candy for jogs to bump into billy again and late night talks...
- Distribute the souvenirs i bought from China for my friends...
- Meet up on Oct 21st with my buddies...
- Go clubbing & Msia with them...
- Look at my mother laughing on my bed...
- Get kisses on my forehead from dad...
- See my brother playing comp in the living rm...
- Drink dave's barley drink...
- Compete our checkers...
- Gossip and doing ultra retared things with Aliyah and Hana...
- Build up our cheeks together by laughing non-stop...
- Share my single bed with my cuzzie and chiong the mac from lunch till 5am for breakfast in pyjamas (she onli)...

I think my fever has BURNT my brains.

and...

what if i die now, at this very moment? Will anyone cry for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home