Wednesday, October 04, 2006


AHHHHH.

I'm falling asleep waiting for Ser at the atrium.Its been past 2hr now.

well, we were suppose to meet to do Mab's bdae present.Oh yah, with Shruts too.She's coming over from RP now. :)

Okie, as obvious as it can be, i'm back from China! I'm like avoiding to blog about it. Cuz theres a shitload of photos laaaaa?! I already recieved yuniza's cam photos. Ard 1000 of them. Gosh. Hahaha. Maybe i will briefly blog abt it soon. Shall upload a few of the grp photos.LOL.













Events coming up:

Thurs
- Jess wants to go threading. (and i havn't get ur prezzie yet. Wohoho.)
- Get my Birky at raffles.
- Mab's bdae BBQ at Sentosa.

Fri
-Meet up with the China trip fellows to discuss abt our coming chalet on MON & TUES. :x

Next wk
-Work for Prudential. *BIG YAWNS* And get my pay! :)
- Msia with buddies. When? :(

And... sch is reopening soon! OMG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home