Saturday, September 09, 2006


Woke up at 5pm.

Yesturday,Honglee called and said...

"Hello,goodnight,bye." and hung up.

i was like... wtf!? So i phoned back and asked whats with that.He was playing pool with his gang at timah.

Then they left and...

Eugene and gang drove his car to my block's carpark and honked at around 2am.

I was dead shock. What to do,to stop their honking, I went down.Laiping,Eugene,Honglee and Cindy was in the car.Mom called soon after.She heard me closed the door i supposed.I doubted eugene's driving. LOL. Drifting. -__-"

oh wells.He drove to bb.This restaurant at the neighbourhood which i dint even know it exists.Got aircon somemore.We sat outside though.It sells duck rice and normal food lah. duh. Shared the fried rice and barley.

Then, we played True or Dare using "Zhong Ji Mi Ma", Eugene's phone to store the no.

NONSENSE ahhhhh. Like we're so close likdat. I then realise what they're gonna ask me halfway through the game lah. Damn it.

so... Blah blah blah,yada yada yada. We left around 4am.

They asked me to go for their gathering on Sat (later?) at Bugis,some eating place.He say Sze Wei and the rest of their bvss classmates will be going.It will be so awkward lah.So, i doubt i'll be joining them.

oh yah,Song asked me whether i want a ride on his new bike later.But I told him maybe next week bah.My mom will screamed at me if i go out tonight till late again.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh*

Sunday gonna work at 1pm. Sian leh. And i havn't pack for my China trip yet.

Yawns.

Dad asked me to wake up early tmr to eat breaky at the club while he is having meeting upstairs. Which means scrumptious breaky! Yippee!Hahaha. Oh wells. Cuz kor need use the car so he'll be driving us there.

I can confirm guarantee plus chop i will be able to wake up tmr since i have over-sufficient of sleep. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home