Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Tay was not there when i went to the office!

kns. Mr Lau saw me waiting outside and hence, help me contact her but her hp no. was busy.GRRR. Dropped it into her pigeon hole nonetheless.

Drop by Bukit Panjang Plaza.Bought stuffs for China Trip, Cleo, rubber bands,while munching on Old Chung Kee's Curry puff. Yummy.

Went home and went down with mummy to cut hair.

Thin hair and Shortest fringe yet!

I think i look like a retarded pri school kid.

Oh,thinking back of the rubber bands i bought...... ehhh...

Oh wells.

Tmr go where?

Zoo change to Movie?

Shopping?

Sentosa / Underwater world?

Clubbing?

meet "yours"?

The worst thing is, i forgot who ask me out first. I think is Candy.

So many things. GRRR!

Why not ALL meet and hang out? Best solution. HAHA.

-havn't pack still!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home