Sunday, September 03, 2006


I'm super tired now.

Didnt slpt for a wink yesturday.I tried to but i kept tossing and turning on bed. Partly because i kept think of things.

Its already 4plus or 5am when i couldn't take it anymore and decided to continue my point and click games. Hahaha. And planned for jogging at 8 plus.

I'm super chiongster that i

played 3 LONG point and click games on the same day.

1) True Love

Which consist of 2 episodes.I took around 6 hrs to finish them.Around 5pm+ to 11pm+WITH walkthrough somemore. KNS or wad? Because its about this character, going around the world, doing all sortsa stuffs, insearch of her long lost love. The items need to be ALL taken at that scene before u proceed to next one etc.If you forgot to take the needed stuff from that scene, you need to travel ALL the way back. Yikes. Thats why, a walkthrough is needed.Game is rather difficult alzo.

2) Brady's Beast

An easier game.Took me around... 3 - 4 hrs? 12am+ to 4am+. Didnt use walkthrough though.BUT, i was stuck at the end with 3% not done.Thats why i peeped walkthrough.Managed to find 52 monster cards, 2 not found (lazy to go back find). Yada yada yada...

3) Milkogame

This is the last game i played before i went for my jog.Good graphics which is similar to TrueLove.It took me around 3hrs i think. 4am+ to 8am+.Its about 3 fellas stranded on an island due to a plane crash (a stupid accident caused by an elephant). Then they have to find their way through using things they found. Blah blah blah...

Gonna try the rest of the games from the website real soooooon. Except,for that SIREN2, which looks kinda creepy.

I'm so restless.Later gonna meet Hana and Aliyah for the Nissan tingy at Cityhall.

my eyes are closing.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home