Thursday, September 14, 2006


Back from shopping with Candy and..... Jess at Bugis. :)

Sucha fruitful day.We bought tons of stuffs together. Bought 2 tops and a short. Make a nuisance almost at every shops we visited. Make friends with some nice sales assistance too! Vivian? Hahas.

Once again, my feet hurts like hell and my slipper nearly snapped.I need a new shoe.... BADLY. Till now, i still can't decide which birks shud i buy.Any opinions? Boo-hoo~

We even went to OG. =X Jess bought her bag and we got 2 pearls, FREE! How proud is that. And the person actually dig the pearl out of the shell on the spot! Hahaha.

I'm so bored. Alvis said tmr we will not be working as he is going oversea. BOOOOOO.

I'm getting fleshy-ier in my thighs and tummy! I need to have nice thighs to fit in that short! Exercise CHING, EXERCISE!

JOG JOG JOG....!!!

WOHOHOHO.

Jess actually told his bf that i said he was quite good looking. DAMN U JESS. U gotta get it from me when you come my house later. And you will be sleeping in the living room you understand?

BOOOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home