Friday, August 04, 2006


SHAGGED.

Stay up whole night/morning to do PFA project as Fri is the submission date.

and THIS time, i finally manage to survive through the seduction of my bed beside me.As usual, i didn't manage to finish my proj.Only did the final drawing.HAH. Asked dad to drive me to sch since starts at 8am and i wanna sleep in the car.Reached sch at about 7.20am, super pathetic.

Ponned SOM.And was so suay to bump into Mr lau. Then he said, "This people look familiar..."

-_-"

oh well, first rendering of my solid thinking is rejected by paul.Was super stress on how to redo.

you know what? i think i want to sleep now. Lazy to continue blogging. Just a summary:

Projects were not completed and we submitted it.Mr Richard wants us to.So, what to do.

dats really sad.

kie la.My head is jerking like mad and keep typing and backspacing my typos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home