Sunday, August 06, 2006


A lil' too late.

I know its wrong to rank, to compare.

but i can't help it.

I think i don't like changes. Like how i stick to eating Bento everytime i'm at canteen 4 or black pepper chicken rice with nuggets at canteen 1.Nv getting sick of it.Even if i try to change, i will eat back the same thing the very next day.

Thats how i'm feelin' now, and i think always. Till i really tell him how i feel actually.He called me.So? I guess i can't really express myself like how he did, as it is really too late.Really.

Everything happen so quickly that i didn't have the time to breathe smoothly.

I feel so wrong now.Very wrong.

I'm doing this, yet i'm doing that the very next moment.Or worst come to worst, at the same time.

However, as usual, i'm going with the flow, which eventually, it will turn out to be a disaster, which i don't want to. I don't like to feel guilty, feel bad.

don't ask me anything, don't tell.

- Can i vanish from the earth for a moment? -

(i'm neither sad nor angry. So... yah. I'm currently happy, for now..)

Meeting Arif later. Accompany him to get things. Dats all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home