Sunday, August 27, 2006


Good Afternoon, this is Hui Ching calling from Prudential...

Meet up with Candy today for our job at her sis insurance company at Tanjong Pagar.

What a slacky one. Just sit whole day with ass stuck on the office seat, lift my hands to make calls to customers and reading from the scripts given. :)

Make 38 calls in all in 2hrs. Around 4 interested for meet ups. With some help from lynn, candy's sis though.They want to come down but they are not sure when they're free.So, i leave the job to lynn. :)

I will get commission if the person come down for the meet up.And will be higher IF the person sign up for it! (I'll not be the one to attend them though.Will either be Lynn or her colleagues i guess.)

Left around 4.30pm+ and went shopping at PS.Bought stuffs at TheFaceShop.Ate Mos burger.Teriyaki chicken.Craving! :)

And...i got the shock of my life that Candy told me she's meeting her........

B O Y F R I E N D

later.

I hit her a few times while she's holding her mango icecream.

Me: "What a Friend siahhh. Nv tell me you got bf?"

She: "Then you want me to tell around? Pain lehh.Hit hit hit."

Me: "How long have u guys been together?"

She: "Around one month i think.This coming 28th."

Me: "wah laooo.We friends for 13 yrs siah.Fine lor."

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Okay.My body is aching all over like hell.Maybe i "over-exercised" on Sat with Shir.I even have difficulties bending down to pick up things.This morning, i need to kneel down to open my drawer.I heard my thighs screamed.How bout Peeing? Tell me about it. :( My muscles near my arm's joint and arms hurt too.And my dear Candy went to poke it.She keep making me laugh somemore.As my waist hurt too when i giggles.

I'm so lousy.

Should i go jogging tmr?

Hungry liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home