Saturday, August 26, 2006


Ching needs to exercise more!

As obvious as it can be, i changed my blogskin. :) I edited the original one though, as the girl was actually holding a cigarette which i think its an eyesore to me...


original.


edited. :)


Okay.Went jogging in the afternoon with Shir at cck park.Wanted to wake in the morning but... ya' know.

wad to do. Brian,Bee,Shir,Yin,Ser and i went out to Bugis Village to have dinner together and we conferenced till around 5am yesturday.Eh, today i mean.

And... i really must mention this.I went to this lvl 1 toilet in Parco Bugis.When its my turn,i went into this cabin.Alrite, upon seeing the toilet bowl was filled with some toilet papers,i decided to flush it (wads new?).I realised its abit full though but didn't expect much will happen. *FLUSH* and guess wad? The water came gushing out of the toilet bowl. Can i say, EEW? I was shocked and ran out of the cabin as fast as i could before i need to change into a swim suit and swim in a pool of urine. T_T WHY THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TO ME?

Tell me abt it. I was even late for AM paper that thurs (as in the 10min be4 paper start).My seat was right at the last table, at one corner.I WALKED TO MY SEAT WITH MY FILE ON MY HAND. Shocked, i walked back quickly to the front to put down my file. Ad and Jo was shaking their heads when they saw me.

Can i don't be such an ass anymore? :(

Okay.Was kinda pissed with my mom just now.I jogged back home around 8pm.Leg cramped halfway through.She told me pa already called to ask me about dinner.So, i called him using home phone.He didn't pick up.So, i rest,watch tv and said,later.Then, she keeps on repeating...

"Call him la! You nv call how he know you reach home liao? Use Hp call lar!"

over and over and over and over,thousand agains.

I just replied "Can you stop it? Its very irritating."

Still, she repeats.I couldn't take it anymore and i called. He said he is not coming back for dinner with me because he said he and his stuff were organising dunoe what running event tmr.

AND, my mom just screams at me. "SEE LAH? Who tell You don't call earlier.Now He at workplace!Tell you don't go jog liao.Friend ask you go, you go."

I'm like. WTH? In the first place i wanted to jog la?

I just shouted back at the top of my voice, "YAH LA YAH LA.ALL MY FAULT THAT DAD IS NOT COMING BACK AND ALL MY FAULT THAT I WENT JOGGING.ALL MY FAULT LA CAN?"

and guess what she replied?

"Of Course LAH."

fuck.

i know its wrong and bad to shout at her likdat.But STILL, she really drives me crazy at times.

i shall cool down...

Alrites. Tmr maybe heading down to sentosa for BVSS concert.I tink its open air and free seating.Not really sure about it though. Shrugs*

Gonna jog as much as i can now.Ever since i stopped tennis trainings and no more exercises done, i've been putting on weight really badly.Eat good(more on unhealthy) food and slacked like hell lots.Sitting down to study and use net makes it worst.No movements at all.Finger muscles perhaps? Sheeeeeesh*

Tired.Maybe pack my table or what.Forever so messy and unorganise.Perhaps change some arrangements too.Think em gonna sleep before 12 today.

Healthy lifestyle from now on babe!

Yippee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home