Friday, July 07, 2006


What a crazy life.

Celebrated shir's 18th birthday at Orchard Party World!

And we took neoprints!











Love my buddies always! hehs*

been quite sometime since we took.Well, i got one super duper thick stack of neoprints sia.I'm wearing formal on dat day somemore.The heels have suffocated my foot.

ended the day with a NYDC cheese cake! =) Hope she enjoyed our company!

I shall now blog about the STUPID things that happened for the past two days...(since the day HANA lost her Love Charm she bought from Japan, everyone seems to be cursed by her)

THURS:

1) A cute guy (malay) slipped and fell right infront of us!!!He laughed it off with his friends and we were laughing like mad lahhhh! Then, saw him at canteen 4 again.And his friends said in malay : " U fell infront of those girls???" HAHAHAHAHA. OMG.

2) Fadilah's UNTOUCHED Mee Rebus was being cleared off the table when he went to buy drink.None of us realised (as we were crapping with solih) tilled he said : "Aye? My mee rebus leh?" :x

3) On my way to Atrium, my slipper SNAPPED.So, AS usual, i used plaster to stuff it back.Panicked, we decided to go to convention to see got nice slipper to buy not. Nahs, all so ugly. We thought of going suntec/citylink/marina sq to shop.So, i checked my wallet for money, then to realise "AYE?I BROUGHT COVERED SHOE LAH!" how dumb can i be? I had snapped 4 of my shoes in my poly life SO FAR. HAH!

4) Nonetheless, we went to suntec. shopping shopping shopping. To Hana's horror, she found out that her slipper is going LOOSE too!!! Oh btw, we wearing e same slipper. LOL. After she bought her boxers in Topshop, have my hot fudge and her mac, i told her lets go back newurbanmale to buy her shoe lahhh. Shall not comment what happen in dere la. :)

5) Hana only realised she queued for the wrong bus lane when the bus arrived and the people infront of her was not moving.Hahahaha. Blur sia!

FRI:

1) Didnt do finish solid thinking and i actually hide myself and said "Cher, finish can go right?". Kwek: "Yah" . So, we scurried off. Hope he didnt know its me who said dat! lol. :x

2) During CDD, Kwek said : "Show me your concepts generation and your progress". HANA and I looked at each other and was stunned.We didn't draw any lahhh?First time ever we felt so gan chiong.Since we are group seven, we have enuff time to do the sketchings.CHIONG ahhhhh! We drawn 6 hand drills. And he said: "Good." =D happy happy. Phew~

3) Kenna approached by the jesus and god tingy when hana and i were doing our projects at atrium around 8pm likdat.And Hana said... : "Sorry to interrupt you, but i have a curfew, so, i have to leave soon, do you mind like..." LOL. Wth sia. Hahahaha. Then after they left, then i said, : "Hana! Dint know you Jewish SIA?" MUAHAHAHAHHA. Hilarious.

My life would'nt be so crazy and nonsensical without all my friends! =)

Well, Sat going East Coast Park with Tennis family. 9am at paya lebar. DAMN! So earliy. Frowns* And Sunday got pdi classmate birthday party at East Coast Park, again! So, i'm not sure i'm going not.But i felt so bad lahhh.They always ask us to go, end up cant make it. SHEESH*

alllll right.Shall continue with my projects now. NOW NOW NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home