Wednesday, July 05, 2006


SHAGGED.

I think today is the first time i felt so TIRED & RESTLESS ever,in my poly life.

Why am i so tired? shrugs*

Slept on the bus like nobody business, regardless of how ugly i look while jerking my head around. What to do, i can't stop myself from falling asleep!And i was late for SOM. Wad the heck.

Then, for the rest of my lessons,i sat at one corner, causing myself to doze off for ALL.I slept and woke, slept and woke AND slept and woke.Tilled i got headache. I can't help it.

Finally its 11.30am, school has ended.We went to atrium to do our shit load of projects.Went friendstering and watch abit miss swan from hana's laptop. While waiting for aliyah and fadilah to settle their lunch, i slept again and almost drooled. -__-" sheeeeesh*

After lunch, decided to start my projects, like finally.I couldn't concentrate, because i'm actually dozing off while doing my researchs and stuffs.

WTF.

so i told them i'm going home to take a nap, so that i can chiong projs in the night.Woke and ate dinner. I doze off again while watching abit of tv.Went for a shorter nap at around 9pm.Woke and here i am, blogging.Its already 10.33pm liao.There's too much projs that i dint even know where to start that i actually went to do AM tutorial.

LEONG HUI CHING, WTF?

can i cry?

(have the urge to run to national stadium now and SCREAM out loud!)

but one happy thing is...

He viewed my profile! Probably the motivation to keep me going. hehs. :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home