Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Life is so unpredictable...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!!!

Had Apple Strudel at kismiss just now. Cux ah ma like healthy food.Super niceeee!

Well, i ponned I&E today.Hana called me, and both of us were too tired and lazy to go to sch, gotta wear formal somemore. Mom scolded me like hell. Wtheck.

Did projects in school till 9.45pm. Laugh like nobody business with Hana & Aliyah as usual. =)

However, i got a sad news from my classmate from I&E that, the malay guy from Jimmy group has passed away from lung infection this very morning at around 5am. I was so shocked and sad.He's from Aerospace.He's like still so young and theres a bright future ahead lah. =( I feel so sad though i didn't talk to him much.Can't even imagine if its someone real close to me...

Anything can happen anytime, anywhere.

Before i start my sketching marathon, heres a group pic of my tennis family at ECP picnic!


:)

Loves!

The poker, the durians, the egg mayo sandwiches, the tent, the monkey, the picture taking at the "cliff", the double biking, the fish & Co. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home