Sunday, July 23, 2006


I'm enjoying life now, or am i?

Went to watch Arif's rugby match in the end. Dragged yin along. Hahs. Thanks alot yin!

Eye candy fenzy.

No. 12, 22 and that hot ang moh too. =)

His team won!

Well, as expected,i didn't understand ABIT how it is played till his match was over when he came over and join us to watch the second match.Went off before the half time cuz he needs to go home rest and gotta work from 8pm to 8am.Thats super crazy lah.12 hrs.And after the tiring rugby match somemore. Sheesh.Oh yah.And i almost got knocked down by a reversing car at the car park.

~!&%$#&^*&(#~%$~)*%)+;*)#!$^;%$~&!^&**&^%$~!%##$!#$$!$%!!!!

Then, meet the rest at Orchard to celebrate Bee's Bdae at The Rice Table! Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee Indo buffet! I LIKE~ =) Had super creamy strawberry birthday cake after that.Went to Cine for 2hrs of CS-ing.Got super low score lah. =X Then, we went to the streets and took lotsa silly pictures! Shall upload them soon when yin & ser have send them to me.

Got back home at 3am.Had lotsa fun with them all. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Darryl called me.kinda surprised.

But, just to tell me that shir surveyed him. Hahahaha. Then i remebered that yesturday,shir mentioned to me that she got this lobang from friend, which is to survey army guys. LOL. He was like asking why i'm not dere, so that can see him.So, I'm like... "Yah lor. Wasted!" Hahahas.

Well, sucha small world indeed hur.

Juz got the bad news from Hana that i did all the calculations in RADIAN mode.Thus, she gotta redo them. Yikes! So sorry sia Hana! -_-"

Shall go off to do my I&E stuff, which has been dued last tues! SHEESH.

Good luck ah, ching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home