Saturday, July 22, 2006


I knew it.

Aliyah and Hana came to my house to do project just now (Fri).

They left around 8pm, i ate dinner and slept on the sofa till 11.30am.Was sleeping pretty soundly..

until i heard this...

Mom: "I don't want to see you going out with Malay guys ah."

I knew it. I KNEW IT. I already expected she'll mention this sooner or later.This is so stereotyping lah.I'm like...can you don't think that way?Not every malay guy behaves the WAY you think.Moreover, i told her i'm not born yesturday lah.I'm like already 18?I know how to think.

she says, for my own good.But, "Don't want to" and "Be cautious with" is two different thing. Which means she don't even WANTS to see me with a malay guy.That sucks. I've got so many malay guy friends.

i don't know what more ridiculous she can think of.

Well, tmr is Arif's rugby competition.I think he fell asleep.He asked me to go but yet today He didn't msg me anything about it either. So, i will not be going i guess? And gonna celebrate Bee's birthday at Orchard, having dinner at The Rice Table.

- 3pm YCK (god knows where its held.)
- 5.30pm CCK (meeting yin)

shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home