Saturday, July 15, 2006


I can't stop embarrassing myself.

bumped into zul today(Fri).

which THUS, bumped into....

All thanks to zul ahhhhh.I was hoping to VANISH INTO THE AIR SIA. SPOOF* and treat nth has even happened.

sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

how embarrassing can that be la....! Sighs*

one day i shall BURN DOWN his star wars bike.

Oh well, shan't talk abt it.

On thurs,can't attend kor's graduation sia.Cuz i supposed to end class at 5pm. But, i actually ponned SOM together with hana & aliyah and went to arts friend to buy pastel. Hahahaha. :x My mom's gonna slaugther me if she knows i pon class la. LOL.

Some pictures i kope from the camera,since all the pics is dl-ed into my comp, might as well use some of them, though i only want pics which have me included.












At vienna.



Outside.Pretty~

Bumped into Xing Rong at the buffet restaurant (Vienna) sia. She sat at the table behind me.S'pore really small hur.Last time is during Christmas Countdwn, bumped into her & her stead.

And here are some pics taken during shir's birthday...


At atrium.

Ser & Shir.



hmm?

constipated.





GEES.

Zz

wtf?







ZOMBIEE~~~

New york cheese cake~



Bee: "Blow the 'cake' ! "





Ahhhhh~

=)

Yawns.Tired sia. Tmr going school to do PFA around 12pm. Which means more sketching and colouring!

Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home