Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Drizzling.

Here i am... drinking ice milo,waiting for I&E lesson to start.

Asked dad to drive me to sch for today.Somehow i just don't feel like wearing formal and taking the buses full of Ngee Annians.I felt so uneasy. God knows why.

And you must be thinking what about the other days that i have presentations?

Well, i took cab. Cuz everytime i have to wear formal, i just have to overslept.

Interesting huh?

I'm bored lah.Maybe i should flirt with the school cleaner.

me: "Hi intro?"

ah pek: "52/m"

me: "Dats nice"

me: "Want me to help you sweep the flr?"

ah pek: "Awww. Dats so sweet of u"

and thus, we sweep the floor together and live happily ever after.

BORING.

Tan Hock Guan just walk pass, smiling at me.

Don't think i want to go up lah.It will be super weird, with just the two of us.

till then. Luckily got da ge to talk in Msn.

Yawns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home