Saturday, July 29, 2006


Ching is getting worst.

I overslept.

Lesson at 8am and i woke at 7.20am.

Mom woke me though.She thought i'm having 9am lesson.I should wake around 6am.

Taking a taxi didn't even cross my mind.So, i ponned the 3hrs solidthinking and went back to sleep. LOL.Thinking of going for SOM 2hr lectures at 11am.But, i overslept again.Woke at 11.07am.Hahaha.Went to school for break at 1pm. =)

Tons of projects dued next week.And i'm so stressed up.Friends and cousin been wanting for meet ups and yet i'm so busy with my stupid projects. sheesh.

sick.Been centuries since i've gotten any sickness.

Flu & Cough + headaches.

Frowns* =(

And only know that there's only 4 days of study break.

FUCK. I know nothing on SOM & AM lah. I'm so dead.

like,VERY.

Keep my fingers crossed that i won't be retaking any modules. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home