Saturday, May 27, 2006


SOM marathon.

Been studying and doing past year paper for SOM for around 4 hrs...

sick of it.

SO here i am...blogging to de-stress! Muahahas.

Well,as i said that my family and i went to fetch my kor at Changi Airport,we had our dinner there.Ate Nonya Laksa.SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR NICE lAR!!!But it cost bloody $4.80.

Got home around 11am.And kor gave us souvenirs! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~





He got me this Roxy cap.Love the back!Hehs~



As for my mom,she got this crystal necklace cum certificate/receipt which cost around $60+ (which kor claim that is the most expensive among the gifts. =__=" )





and this round short put lookalike tingy.Kor said it is to be use after cutting fish or other gross smelling stuffs by washing and rubbing the hands on it and ur hands will be smell-free!

Whereas for my dad,he got what-else but tons of duty free wine and beer (which he asked kor to get ANYway.) LOL.

I WANT TO GO OVERSEA TOO!

Dad had suggested bringing us to HONG KONG be4.

I hope thats true. :)

A picutre to share to all which i took while waiting for kor.........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



(have blured their faces and tee to keep their identity. :x)

LOL.

I'm hungry.

Guess i shall go back to SOM.

STUDY HARD GUYS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home