Monday, May 29, 2006


Pon-ned sch today!

Class starts at 9am, woke at 8.30am.

Msged Hana that i overslept and she told me she's sick.

conclusion : we nv go sch.

Told Aliyah too.And she said....

"Fuck la.Nv say earlier,i also dun go.I sick and overslept also."

hahaha.

Sheeeeeeeesh*

Oh well,just now went to school to meet up Ser for a pair of heels.

Thanks to my I&E Entreprenuership,I need to wear formal every tues till week 12!

YIKES!

Gonna shop for heels and clothes after common tests!!! YIPPEEEE* GSS IM COMING!!!

LOL.

Okay.Yesturday was kor's birthday.Went to Taka's Sushi Tei for dinner as request from him. Hehs* AND this is the first time i went into a sushi restaurant.I'm serious.









As i dont eat sushi (serious too.),i ate Tempura Ramen (which ma said it taste like instant noodle and kor replied : "IT IS INSTANT NOODLE" =__=") ,Potato Croquette and Soft Shell Crabs. :)



Ma ordered Unagi rice and Tofu.



Kor ordered Potato salad (NICE!),a Sushi Set and a Cold Ramen (wadeva its called).



Pa ordered Beef Noodle and Bean Sprouts cum his Tiger Beer. :x

Oh yah... kor also bought these snacks from australia...






Crunchy!

The macadamia nuts are SUPERB! :D

I think its been a super long time since i posted my picture here.


Me!

Yawns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home