Saturday, May 06, 2006


Its been some time i blogged!

I shall blog now!

Because i just cant get my AM's qns 3c) RIGHT. GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Well,school has been kinda tiring for me.Especially for Odd weeks.Whereas for my even weeks, every Mon to Wed i end at 12pm!How cool is that? Weeeeeeeeee~

BUT!

I got lotsa projects to handle.And lotsa modules which i still don't really understand. *Frowns till my eyebrows reach my lips*

Oh yah... if anyone who happens to read this blog, can you do this survey for me?Its for my I&E Entreprenuership's project. Thanks loads!

Talking about this module, i lost $40 in that lesson,first week of school.How fu*king nice is that?But,whats funny is,he didnt take my $5o note and $30 (the rest) instead.Hope that fella/those fellas go to hell.I still told hana that i have such fun and nice classmates before i realise my lost of money.The more i think the more sad sia.SO.... yah.



We played this "Flip-over-trash-bag" game.5 ppl standing on it and try to flip over the trash bag without getting ur feet on the floor.Our group is the first!The lecturer took this pic and put in mel.Sheeeeeeeeesh*

Okie,shall blog about my lesson in Orchard that Thurs.We were asked to meet at Orchard at 9am and were then told to find and sketch ONE product.

Well,nothing much lar.A Picture tells a thousand words right?


Us at paragon.

Trying to take pics at the escalator...

Yet another one.

The product we choosen for our sketch at Taka.

Lips hanger.

Aliyah sketching in action.

Wth?

Waiting to be grade...

back in class for AM.What a nice expression. :x

A preeeeeeetty clock we saw at Paragon. =)

POUTS while balancing tasty snack. HAH!!!!

Have lotsa fun.But was quite shock to know that 2 of my classmates actually smoke.But oh well.It is pretty common anyway.So i shall not comment. =)

Yesurday was Min's birthday!Was suppose to celebrate on Saturday.They changed last minute.Went to decorate Min's big board at bb's coffebean with this picture which Bee asked me to edit to min's face by using photoshop that day...

From this....



to this!!!



HAHAHA.I watched that taiwan drama too btw.

We asked her to open it when we were in Swenson.Min wanted to eat Pepperlunch though but the queue was quite long.She laughed to tears when she saw the pictures. *LOL*

Ordered TONS of stuff.Bee and i ate Steaks.



Not that nice as compare to Jack's place. *hehs* plus ordered alot of side dishes.We ended our dinner with a regular Earthquake ice cream! 8 scopes. Slurps!!!!

Decided to catch a midnight movie afterwhich. "VOICE" .It SUCKS reaaaaaal bad.Even though its NC-16,it's not even THAT horror or what.Storyline sucks too.Before the movie,we went to play CS. HAHAHAHA.SO damn fun sia.Though i'm abit slow as CS already not IN liao.But who cares?At least i already stopped Mapling. HAHS! :x

yeaps.Grab a drink at Youth Park there and off we went.Took night rider 3 back with Yin. and got home around 2.30am.=)

Oh yah...took plenty of pics during cousin's wedding in Msia too.Shall upload them next time!

last but not least,check out my mr softee masterpiece at 7-11...


=P

HAHAHAHA.Not that im kiasu lar.I just cant control the machine mah! Kinda embarrassed when i went to the counter sia.I eat till my whole hand was soaked with chendol ice cream.First case with CUP ice cream. sheeeeesh*

Okie doke! Time to go back to my AM question and projects. =(

tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home