Friday, April 21, 2006


IMPOSE.

I learned something new from Jess.

IMPOSE means to ask or expect somebody to do something that may cause extra work or trouble.

Well, you see, Jess pon her lesson and came to my house early as she's not feeling very well.Melvin gave her a lift.It was around 4pm+ .At around 5pm,we went down to meet Melvin for Partyworld-ing.When i look out of the window,i saw his car downstairs.He said that he didn't went home.Felt so bad.This is only part 1.

and so, later when we got to Bishan,we went to Junction 8 since its still early.Bump into Yu Feng, my primary school friend in Seiyu or john little or whatever.Looked at some Fasio and Clinque products.After sometime,we think that we had neglected Melvin.Thus,we left. Part 2.

Went to partyworld at bishan cc (i think). We sang till around 11.50am and Melvin got a call from his mom that his dad is going to Hospital.Jess and me decided to leave though Melvin said nvm and asked us to continue singing.We decided to accompany him to the hospital.

Melvin : "I'm gonna speed."

and he wind down the window infront. *ZOOM*

His dad arrived with his mom in a taxi.Melvin wanted to drive us home but we wanted to stay and accompany him.However,after sometime, his dad asked Melvin to send us home.But i said we take taxi can liao.But still, he wanted to drive us home.Felt bad again.This is part 3. =__=" Sheeesh.We sat in the car in awkward silence.I sat infront somemore as Jess wanted to sit behind.Melvin kept apologise to us.And we said its okay."We are the one who felt more bad sia.So mah fan you and stuffs." Yeap, hope his father is feeling fine now.

Jess and me went to eat Mac at my house there around 1am++ ,wearing her pyjamas. =__=" hehs.Suuuper hungry sia.Afterwhich, wanted to watch The Wig in my laptop but to realise my bro had deleted it, Sheeeesh* .Jess fell asleep on my bed.Thus, we shared the SINGLE bed together.I was lucky not to fall off till the next day.HAHAHA.

Dad woke me for the workshop he told me about.Was super tired LAH.While Jess decided not to pon her lesson again and asked her friend for a lift to school.When i reached the place, the guy was looking abit surprised.

Guy: "You didn't register it urself right?"

Me: "Oh,nope, my dad did." *Smiles fakely*

Guy: "Cuz here states M (Male). "

Zzz.

And so, i sat down.Hoping for some youngsters of my age.

Guess what?

There were only 6 people.All were aunties and uncles.

How great is that.

The guy gave the talk kept on focusing the camera on me because i was sitting in the middle.



I wore skirt somemore.I guess the only lady in the talk beside me must be thinking : "what a slut.Trying to seduce man izzit?"

LOL.

whatever.

Out later to meet bee and rest.


Me & Steph.

Did this the other day.

I'm really bored. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home