Wednesday, April 19, 2006


I cut my fringe!

I think i look kinda kiddish with that fringe though.

Oh well,school gonna start in around erm...i dont wanna know.

And it seems that the last week is the busiest among the other...

Wed: Kbox with Jess and Melvin later.

Thurs: Attend dunoe what camera workshop which my dad asked my to go for free, from the Canon A700 camera which he just bought =) I hope there will be some youngsters? =X

Fri: Meet up with Bee in school.Then go Shopping!!! And of course to change my FOX tee i bought the other day at Marina Sq,because 2 of the buttons were loose.Well,i gotta say about how bad i am on shopping,especially checking for flaws or like,sizes.Which i shall say about my denim skirt i bought in Bugis Village.I had to go down the next day because i realise the uncle gave me the wrong size.FREAKO.

SAT: My tennis family asked me to go Wild Wild Wet.However, i not very sure on whether i going not. =(

They are seriously making me want to rejoin tennis so much.

Jess coming over my house soon.Shall ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home