Thursday, March 16, 2006


Some updates.

Well.My Job sucks afterall.

Sheeeesh.

Been sick on Sat night till Mon.Slept and slept and slept.Even cried on bed once cuz i really felt terrible and i cant take it anymore.The giddy-ness and the constant checking of my nv-eva-changing temperature drives me real crazy.Then,i slept again and again.God knows how many times i've slept.I have to stop and sit on e sofa awhile,then i proceed to kitchen,sat on e chair then i proceed to bathroom. =(

ANYway, so happy it's all over.Sucha nightmare.Mom and Dad not at home too.Double frowns.I miss them.They're coming back soon!To celebrate my bdae. =) .For Bro,is dunoe,or maybe didn't give a damn that i'm sick.

But oh well.Back to my sucky job.

On Fri,we travelled all the way to Little India JUST to meet that bloody Ning.And carry a box of flyers,which she claimed we only need to giv 2000flyers.But that box feels like 5000 lar?Walk less then 10 steps need to put down.No wait.And the best part is,we need to separate and give out flyers at different spots.

Me at Orchard,Bee at Summerset and Shir at Clementi.



Being there alone is like... one beggar or maybe worst, a prostitute giving out flyers. :x We asked her,why cant we work like... with 2 ppl at one place?And guessed what she replied?

"Because Intel budget."

Fuck u.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This Fri still need work. 7.30am at LITTLE INDIA LEH.

which means what?We need to wake at... 5am?

I needa break. (have a kitkat.)

Oh yah.Sat,my second work place is at SIM LIM SQ.And i guess i chose the wrong place...



Those guys in orange.Kept talking to me,ask for my number (Which again,i dunoe how to reject. SmackHead* ) and questions.Neverending.Tilled i ended at 3pm.However,i guess it's still better then being at Orchard that underpass,where there's really,no conversation,nothing. =(

Okie dokie.Enuff of my job.Went to Hana's 18th Birthday Party at Pasir Ris.Chalet + BBQ.Of cux nv stay over.Had a great time enduring the tears with Aliyah and Fadilah. :x Love the Oreo Cake and Fish Otah! =)









Me with Hana's butterfly wing. :x lol.



Tryin very hard not to burst out laughing while acting sweet. FWAHAHA.
_____________________________________________________________


Just now went to watch Final Destination 3 with Bee and Shir.Guess what?Only got 4 ppl altogether in the WHOLE theatre. :x We and a guy.Of all places,the guy sat infront of us.But when the show was going to start,he moved to the left.Maybe because we're too noisy? :x ALl three of 3 put our legs on the seats infront. *LOL*

The show totally ROCKS.Super gross.I Like~

Then,we slacked off eating popcorns and tok cork near the 7-11 since we're still not hungry yet (For dinner).Had Long John and off we went to the playground Shir brought up.Both Bee and me chua tio when we saw the playground.As we tought it's a outdoor playground with swings and stuff.End up it's for kid one.And so........



So blur-ed.




Ducky & Me!

We played around.The weather was super windy too.Hehs.FUN! Especially the See-saw. =D

Went back to Lot 1 again.Slacked at Mac.Bee taught us how to fold paper crane.And me?I only know how to fold...

1)That origami frog's mouth-lookalike tingy,
2)Bra with a cloth/handkechief and
3)Paper Aeroplane.

Bwahaha.At least let me know how to fold romantic stuffs like Rose and Cranes mah.Sheeesh.

And oh yah,i've tasted the strawberry milkshake.SUCKS sia!Too sweet for me.I prefer MOS burger one. Vanilla. =)

Didn't take my last bus of 975 because tought that still got 985 (to take with Bee mah).End up,no bus liao.Took taxi again.Kns.

Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home