Monday, March 20, 2006


Birthday Celebration + Aliyah's Bro wedding.


Friday:

Woke up at 5am for work at Orchard,on my birthday. =(

Meet up with Bee & Shir.Almost fainted.It was super early lar?As usual,met up with Ning at Little India to collect our HEAVY box of flyers.

Yeap,again,i gave out the flyers at the underpass.Today, there's this malay guy, selling curry puffs beside me.And he bloody took a photo of my when i walk pass him during lunch time.How would i know?Because while he was asking me....

"Going off?"

And i replied with a smile (thinking he's a nice guy) "nah, going for lunch"

i heard the camera "Chee ki" sound. wtf.

Oh well, threw away alot of flyers at the dustbin upstairs and the toilet's dustbin in Tangs. :x

When finally times up, i meet up with Shir and went all the way to Little India to collect a new box for Sat. =( We threw away alot in the toilet. :x If not we really can't carry lar.We went home.Bee pei Shir to collect her IC at Aljunied later.While i went home to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.Woke around 7pm.Dad called to bring out out for Dinner to celebrate my birthday.As usual, we went Jack's place.


My steak! and that delicious potato. teehee.


Mum & Kor.




My half done steak. very bloody. =X

Meet up with Bee & Shir at Lot 1 at around 10pm.Felt so bad.Every year they have to wait for me because of my family dinner. :( Waited for sometime at Level 4.I guess we should be Kboxing mah.At that time, still can do what? *LOL* So,we went to the cashier to "book a room". Went we walked to the room,WTH.Its already prepared le lar.Got cakes liao.So,they asked the cashier to act with them when they ordered a room. =__=" sheeesh* When we ordered drinks,the guy, Kaydash, came in with the gift. More WTH. I threw e gifts at bee. "Bo liao leh u all.Haiyo" hahaha.And i said thanks to him anyway. Bth! I Love the gifts!Thanks! =D And so, we sang till 3am+ i think. Till Kbox chase us off. :x


Cakes! Love mango one. =)


Kbox snacks and e eggs my mom asked me to bring along. Bwahaha. And i was shock they like it.


Presents from my friends. =) Loves~


Slept at around 4am.


Saturday:

Woke up early again.To work in Sim Lim Sq.

Whereas Shir at Funan e IT mall.Went to lvl 4 to avoid those guys at lvl 1 from Edison. :x However,the shop behind where i'm standing, got this guy talk to me.Okie lar, lucky not that kind at Edison. But got this Malay guy at that shop, quite gd looking sia. :x Btw, what i found funny is the people going to the wrong side of escalator.That really makes me giggles like hell. =D

At around 2.00pm, i realised i'm left with little flyers nia.Shit.Partly because i gave 2 at a time from the start!!! Sheeeesh* So, i panicked and called Shir, to tell her and waste some of my time.Hahaha. "Guess that i can't survived till 2.30pm!!!" So, tilled 2.15pm,i'm left with 5 flyers. Wtf.So,i stood there and stoned so that i will give my 5 pathetic flyers around 2.25pm or something.Guess what? People at this point started to ask for e flyers.Of all time!!!!They asked from me.Crappo.So,i left around 2.27pm i think.Aiya, few minutes only. =P




Went to meet Shir and sat at jurong east, thinking what to do.So, i decided to wait for Hana at bukit batok to go Aliyah's bro wedding.While Shir went home.

Stoned at the Mrt station for around bloody 1 hr i guess.Because she working at Raffles Place.Walked to blk 106.

Pictures kinda blur...




I like the Beef.Niceee.




In Aliyah's rm. Gifts from the girl side to them. hehs.


This is what happen when im too slow. :x


Aliyah's creation.Super blur.Hahaha.

Dint really see how a Malay wedding was done because we slacked at the back,eating plus going up to aliyah's house for more slacking. Hahaha.The bride is really pretty.She's half chinese.Alot mix chinese in Aliyah's family tree.So,all the malays there look pretty fair.

We went off around 7pm+ and showed Hana around Westmall where she nv went be4.

Enough of updates.

Recently, i kept having Headaches then Fever.I think most prob is cuz i slept too much.Like 12hrs? Pretty crazy.So, i woke at 10am today and went for breakfast with mum. =D

Hope its not only for today i'm waking early. HAHAHA. :x

Shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home