Tuesday, February 28, 2006


I'm DONE with my PAPERS!!!

HOOOOOOORAY!!!

I shall repeat again...

MY EXAMS ARE ALL SO OVER!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ahems* Actually, i only got one exam lar.Another one is a test which i have finished today!!! =D I think i will pass both the papers quite well!!!BUT! I'm afraid i'm gonna flunk my MDA with very damn colourful rainbows.Which,the module,the test,i dropped the notes while i'm trying to cheat.Damnit. >___<"

Slacked outside design studio at the benches after the test is finished.Clara showed us her Bodyshop's new season makeup (because she worked there at HV mah.Got anything u guys want buy?Can ask me.Then i ask her buy.Because got discount. WINKS* I bought my blusher from her for only ard freakin $11 when it is for ard $18!)Which,that night we were chatting happily about it though she hav'nt even started her revision. Smacks her forehead reaaal hard- Then, they started to try out the makeup.Aliyah tried on the blue eyeshadow and i think it suits her pretty well! =) Then, i asked them to try the brown/bronze one on me. HAHAHA.

The outcome? Hana applied too much on me because no matter how much she applied... nothing can be seen.So,they decided to change to blue ones.STILL,it is not very visible. They said my double-eyelids are too DEEP.SO i went to the toilet. True enough. IT is. sniffs*

Kk.Shall stop this kinda bimbotic topic.Went to Orchard,Far East Plaza with Hana & Aliyah after that.Went to Chaohaya (Correct?) to eat...



Ate Mee Goreng and fried wanton. :)


Hehs.Got eyelashes somemore!!!

The rest of my food. :x


Photoshopped by me.Nice? =D

Took their photo when they were laughing madly (when trying to post for the pic) Cute & natural sia.

Warning.CONTENTS after this line is gonna be so GIRLY.So,bare with me. :x

After which, we went to shop of course! Went to Sheer Romance first.Where i bought one of my bra there last time....



Hehs.Its not that clear here.Its more purple-lish.Go "eeeeeee, so lacccccy~!!!" or "eeeeeeee, so purple-ish!!!" all you guys want.Thats MY Bra and i loveeeee it like hell.So shuddup.

FWAHAHAHA.

okie okie.Back to shopping.Saw this new collections.Got flowery lace infront.Aiya,difficult to describe.Damn nice sia!!! Got sexay purplelish-red, white with a tad of pinkish at the paddings there and this niceeee shades of orange. The orange one....I LIKE~ :D (forgot to mention,i alzo found one nice bra at heeren when i went shopping with Yu zhen but no more my size. :x)

BUT TO MY HORROR...

I'M LEFT WITH BLOODY $20.PLUS,A FEW PATHETIC COINS IN MY RED BODYSHOP ANTI-HIV PURSE.

Freak.Because i tot i was niether going shopping nor slacking at coffeebeanie with bee & brian and..i onli brought 27 dollar with me! Sheeesh* I'm so SAD.Both Aliyah & Hana bought those.white n e purple one respectively.HAIS.But too bad tmr goin bugis with Dong,Bee and maybe Brian tmr instead of Orchard. I shall buy it on my NEXT visit! :)

Went to radioactive shop.Seldom shop there thou. Found one tee.DAMN NICE sia.I can't stop looking at it while my friends looking at others.It's in the same shade of turqoise as my esprit top, with prettay dark pink design at the side. =D

Again,i have no money.I'm so pissed at myself.I seldom find things so prettay that i wanna buy on the spot one leh.I don't splurge around like tai tais kie?

Shop till around 6.30pm+ ,we went to sit outside KFC after i bought my Milk tea from the shop beside CHIPPY. (WOW,yes yes,i can afford a drink.)I think the milk tea is the best one i eva tested!!!Cheap also.$1.80. I recommend it to u all. :D We crapped and imitate animals like idiots. (Voice.Not Action lar.PLS.)

Oh btw,when we were in school,we realised that birds pecking on grass ground looks like they're looking for contact lenses.Check them out someday when you all are oh so free and bored.

Then,went home by 190.I'm so lucky to get a seat.It starting to pour when the bus passed by panjang.

What i'm gonna say now,i think 90% of the people will LAUGHED AT MY STUPIDITY.

Because it is raining quite heavily,i thought that,as the bus stop i'm alighting is opposite my block and i will get drenched after crossing the road,i might as well alight at CCK interchange since i got bus concession anyway...

Guess what?

The rain STOPPED when i reach there.No wait.What's the worst scenerio?I took 190 again,which is the same bus i took to cck interchange!!!

But hey, at least i use the toilet at lot 1.

=/

sobs.

okie. Shall have some updates of my life.

1) Accompanied Shir to make her passport.Went to Beach Road for our very first time.We went one round instead of going straight. :x Nothing much to shop also.All army stuffs.Ate at the hawker...





My goreng pisang and cheese toast.Plus Sugar Cane Drink.

Oh yah...and check out this sign which fascinate me.REALLY...





I laughed like fuck.

2) Went to BB Coffeebean a few times with Bee & Brian.Which end up did'nt studied much for my exam and test.That brian even played stupid old games such as Mickey Mouse,Aladdin and street fighter.Wanted to play 2-player one.But because of the key config, very difficult to play lar.

3) Met Dong to celebrate her belated Birthday! Slacked outside bukitview to wait for her to finish her Saint John tingy...


Me & Bee outside school. :x



Got me inside the banner outside somemore!!! Band mah. =P


Super urgent with my bladder.Can't go into the school somemore as there got security guard.Must give valid reason mah.Bee's hair is dyed somemore.SO,i endured it till we went to westmall.FREAK!Ate the cake yuan qi and peeps bought.SOOO full.Goin to eat Marche at heeren later somemore.Kelvin was there too.He crapped alot about Tammy from NYP somemore.Sheeeeeesh*

Went to heeren and meet up with Min.Urban male to buy dong's bro birthday prezzie.Min and Bee bought a Orange Boxer for brian out of a sudden. BWAHAHAHA. I LIKE ORANGE. HAH.Then,off we went to MARCHE. :)





Our FOOD!!!

The food was OK i think.The calamari was too Sotong-ish.And i think the swiss potato is abit... tasteless.I like min's Fish & Chips though. =D Maybe i'm being bias.Because i LIKE Fish & Chips? :x

Off we went to lucky plaza for some POOLING.


Me,Dong & Bee. =)



With Min together.

Went to play the "Manual Soccer machine" which i wanted to play the previous time we went there but didn't get to.Damn fun sia.Laughed till my eyelash/mascara dropped into my eyes,which hurts so badly i teared like theres no tommorrow.

I shall stop here liao.Been a long time since i blogged sucha long entry sia!!!

SO happy.I'm gonna be so FREE from now on till Mid- April!!! Ask me out peeps!!!

FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA*

Ahems.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home