Saturday, February 18, 2006


A belated Reunion Dinner.

My "Shi Yi (4th Aunt) & family" came to S'pore to treat us like last year,again!Though its abit too late to be counted as Reunion Dinner for New Year,it is still,so new year-rish. =P

Da Yi (1st Aunt),Er Yi (2nd Aunt,my mom) San Yi(3rd Aunt) were invited.While the rest of my Aunts and Jiu Jiu are all in Msia,so they can't make it.

One of my cousin came with her Bf.Another came alone.Din't manage to take photo with them except with my nearest cousin, Xiao Yiu (Small Oil as called in chinese when young.HAH.),Jess.



The meal costed $1000+. FREAK! There were 14 ppl althogether. Sheesh* Loads of fun.My cousins even planning to have a meet up soon around march for some coffee session & shopping.Asking whether i'm free during my birthday and stuffs.I will be attending Aliyah's Brother Wedding with hana on the 18th somemore!!! WOOHOO.I'm so excited,cos' this is the first time im attending a Malay Wedding.

Damnit*.I'm becoming so Sua Ku. LOL.

Oh yah...Our DSCD,PDA project is finally done!!! The lecturers from NTU and Motorola company came and we need to present our product to them for 2 mins each.Scary!!!Anyway,I GOT IT OVER AND DONE WITH! No more photoshopping till crosseyed and getting late for classes because of late nights blah blah blah~ YAY!

Presenting my product and poster at design studio...







And my "_ _ _ _ sia" buddies in 1P01.Yeaps,not Destiny Child. :x MUAHAHAHA.



Last but not least,this is my last day of my Sports N Wellness.


Me,Iris & BRA!!!


Im suppose to be in green group,GD.But no one wants to play i took the job! =)

My netball peeps.Have so much fun with BRA and gang.Also, my cute coach,Mag.Love her reaction when i said

"WOOHOO! I'm wearing off-shoulder!"

when my so called "net-ball jersey" slipped off during the game. =) I'm so gonna miss y'all.

So,there goes my first year...

Time really flies huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home