Sunday, December 04, 2005


WOW.

WOW.Its been around 12 days since i blogged.

Well,yesturday i saw the grossiest thing in my life...EVER!(MUCH MUCH worst then me grabbing a life cockroach on my hand,erm...on second thought...i tink this is worst.LOL.)

I was happily brushing my teeth when i realise....theres this ah pek,living opposite my block...forcing his mucus out of his nose and outta his window.Not once but a FEW times.

WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL???

Its like... people living below him has their laundry hung out la?So gross!!!If i'm not wrong, i can recall that previous incident is him spitting out of the window...

EEEW?

I even told my mom about it.And she was like....

Mom: "OH!Is it the uncle living at Floor 6?"

Me: "Ehh...i think so."

*Hurried to my room to check*

one,two,three,four,five.....six.

EWWW!

I hope i have nice neighbours on top. LOL.

so...if you think you saw something on ur laundry from afar....before accusing that its those bloody birdies dung....THINK AGAIN.

:x

I know.What a sucky entry.HAHAHAHAHA.

This is my blog.Remember? -___-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home