Thursday, October 27, 2005


Where's my shoe charming?

Where's my shoe charming? Huh,where?

Tues: Went out with Ser to Suntec to get my blackie repaired (again) ,hunt for my shoe and ser's top.Went to almost all the shoe shops (VNC,U.R.S, Prettyfit.) finally found one at Charles & Keith at Wisma.BUT!Left size 9.Wtf.Asked them to call other outlets.Don't have either.Although there's 2 colour(brown & light blue) ,but only left sizes for blue ones.BUT,i dont like leh.I want brown one.So,yah.

Ser bought her top but I ended up buying a top from Esprit instead of a shoe.


Us at delifrance.

Thurs (which is today) : Shir wanted to get a skirt whereas for me,what else,but a shoe.Bugis was where we went.Blah blah blah...Yada yada yada... Shir bought her skirt,and for me?I ended up buying a skirt also at bugis village. *Slaps forehead* Went to Xodus,prettyfit,URS and even, to seiyu.Found one pretty nice shoe in DMK.BUT! Too bad its a covered shoe.NooOOoOoooo!!! I don't really need that.Shall consider after i got a "see-toe" shoe. lol.

Im abit regret not taking the blue one at Charles & Keith.

Oh well.

Btw,school is starting and I need a bag too!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home