Saturday, October 08, 2005


confession.

Well,been thinking quite alot when i was back in M'sia (i was damn free mind u :x ) .

My life and stuffs... (guys,perhaps just skip this whole paragraph.As,it might will bored u.Just some of my reflections which i wanted to write down long ago...)

I think that i had given him the wrong idea that...i disliked him?He felt that i was bo chup-ing when he called because i really don't know what to say or talk about.Seriously.Secondly,distance is also an obstacle i think.I kinda afraid i can't spend quality time with him.(but honestly,i've been thinking of him quite alot when i was in M'sia.Not sure why.)

All those stuffs he have done and said before...really,he deserved much much muchier better treatments.Yeaps.Feelin super duper bad as eva.And,i have yet,even uttered a soft sorry.

im so sorry.

Alright.Shall not talk bout it anymore bah.Who knows what will happen,Life goes on...

Okie dorkie...lets talk abit bout my hair.

Since the highlighting of my hair,it has gone thru alot of cutting and thinning.And now...my hair is at shoulder length.Kinda miss my long hair though.However,a change will be nice?Hope the new hairstyle looks good on me. LOL.

My bro borrow my cable,thus,no recent pictures!!! *shrugs* My blackie still having PMS anyway.Kenna virus or something i guess?Gees.Cant load the pictures from my blackie to my comp still. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

So...here are some old pics...



Long straight hair with highlights.PLS.The HAIR.Not somewhere else.bleah.


Cut cut cut.


Thin thin thin.

New hair not yet revealed. -___-"

And now...a few pimples have invaded my forehead.What sia.From my chin...they immigrate to my forehead!!!You think what.Funfair ah? (thats what i learn from the buggers in my class. *LOL* )

Friday: Tennis resumed as usual.Played pretty bad.Not sure is it cos havn't been touching tennis for quite a while.Arghs* Thus,i tired out kinda fast.Felt dizzy a few times too.Man that sucks.

Went out to have dinner with Bee & Shir just now at lot 1.Long John Silver.(Oh what a surprise. :x) Kinda miss our crappy times.And yes,the feeling is all back.I think we laughed more than we actually talked. :x *Fwahahahahaa* All those laughing and lame-ing,loitering around for nothing just because we din't want to go back early.Took some pictures too,WHICH,too bad,i can't load them in.YAY.wtf.

"bang into" the lao-shu-ai-da-mi guy (His Hp rang in his bag when he was playing in the court...and so...it play and play and play...the ringtone,which I kinda hate that song.LOL.So,thats how we,the girls name him as.) from tennis at lot 1 again.I think he's kinda cute.:x

First time was when he was hanging out with his friends at level one.I was with Bee & Shir also(After watching the maid).Exchange glances nia.:x

This time at long john though.He looked at me...i looked at him when he was queuing for his food.Wasn't really sure is him then.But,when he sat down on his place.We gave each other long stare..the kind of I-Think-I-Know-You-But-I-Don't-Know-You-In-Person look. LOL LOL LOL.Oh nvm.To ppl where you see before,but don't really know them well lar.Geddit?

Hmmmmmm.

Oh yah,can you believe i'm actually playing neopets???????Gosh.To THAT extend.So embarrassing.I'm so matured.

I rock. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home