Monday, October 03, 2005


Back from M'sia.

Im finally back from M'sia yesturday night (Oct 2)

My grandma is really having a tough time.She's down with Stroke.And thus the extending of our stay there.

Shame on me on my previous post as i dint know she was sick.

My parents and i took care of her for 2 daes.Helped her bath,do big & small business,feed her,massarge her,carry her from place to place and stuffs.Pretty exhausting.

Send her to a well-known-for-its-expensive-fees private hospital soon after as her illness is not gettin any better.Visited her everyday frm Kuala kangsar to Ipoh.(ard 45mins ride).She grabbed my hand once when i told her we're leaving.I teared silently on the spot.She wants to tell me something...but she cant/dint want to i suppose.

After a few days,theres no improvement either.We decided to send her to a home as the fees for the hospital is really ridiculous.However,we visited her everyday still.My dad really tired out of those driving.I even kenna headache.

My dad got pretty hot-tempered the last few days be4 we left to S'pore.Raising his voice on mom and me.I was kinda pissed.But,perhaps he was very stress bah.

Well,kinda no blogging mood to blog bout happy times in M'sia.The blogger web kinda weird lookin too (thus explain my colourless & boring post *lol* ) and i cant transfer photos to my comp either.Dont know why. *Shrugs* Blog other day bah.Anyway,after 2 bloody wks of not blogging,i think i kinda get used not to blog so frequently liao bah.Hmmmm.

Oh yah...back in m'sia,my mom dropped my phone on the road (Rough floor) when she was SO anxious to get money from my dad to buy her top,she pass it to me without looking.My phone flew,landed on the ground with a loud thud and leaving my phone with DEEP scretches.And i mean DEEEEEEEEEEP scretches okay???Heartache leh.I was so damn furious.Very angry with her indeed.I didn't spoke to her the whole damn day.She even accuse me of not holding it properly when she pass to me.What bullshit.

Shall not brood over it anymore because i got something more important to solve now.

Im having a chin-pimples outburst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck sia.Tmr goin out somemore.How to face ppl!!! Arghs.My life is gettin upset.

Oh well,shall ciao to do something to my CHIN!

end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home