Saturday, October 22, 2005


Another late night.

I miss those msges in blackie. *Sighs*

I found out that blackie has yet been repaired FULLY when i was at cck!!!! I can't open 'Camera'.It says system error!!!

Crap.Which means i gotta go down again.So shitty.I'm sick of Suntec City.

Oh well,yesturday,me,shir,nic,whyehong & his friend ended up catching a movie (Deuce Bigalow:European Gigalo which is M18.Like duh,we sneaked in,again.) at Plaza Singapura.Shir and i was really pissed.No shoe for me and no skirt for her.End of story.Shan't talk about it liao.

Walked all the way to a shitty place just for them to play their pool billard.Me and shir sat at Macdonald,eating Mcflurry and Hot fudge, thinking what excuses to say to mom. *shrugs* We were so not interested in watching the movie as it will end around 11 plus which means we will got home later again.My foot was bleeding like hell at the back,to the extend it stained my canvas (because i didn't wear socks lar.hehs.).

I lied the other time,which is yesturday that i went to watch movie.And so,i have NO more good excuses already. Felt damn bad to lie lar.Consecutive days midnight then reach home somemore.Gees.Hate it.

Nic : "You tell u're mom today u watch Part 2 of the movie lar?"

Me: "wtf...why not say yesturday i watch movie,then today i went to eski bar at Clarke Quay?"

...

But,they didn't called me.Except for my dad.However,i was watching the movie then.SO,it was a missed call.I didn't call back because i have not tot of an excuse yet.So,yah.I reached home at around 1 plus.

They ate at Block 302 and we took taxi home,again.

Sunday,2.40am: Back to maple-ling. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home