Wednesday, September 07, 2005


SIM's chicky sandwich sucks big time.

OMFG.






SIM'S CHICKEN ROLL SANDWICH FROM MEGABITES SIMPLY SUCKS BIG TIME.

(Went EG1 muggin marathon today with Hanah and Aliyah joined us at SIM later.)

Not only it looks like shit,it tastes even shittier.

Damn gross lar.Cost me bloody $2.50 somemore.Although me from Design & Technology back in secondary sch,i think even my pet ants also can make ar.I rather eat my sch's Tuna Melt although it cost 20cents more. :) Best sandwiches i eva tasted sia.I can eat it for lunch on consecutive days,with Ice lemon Tea. Drools!!!!!

Okie,back to that bloody chicky bread.

Partly i think because the service damn shitty also.Her attitude like CRAP.The fella gave me kuku face when i told her what i want.And,its not like the place is crowded with students lar?The toast is like...niether Crispy nor Soft so to say.

Got tomato and cucumber inside somemore!!!Not the fella fault lar but,GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! I almost puked on bus 184.But luckily i swallowed it back just in time.JOKING.

I miss Tuna Melts. :)

Crispy on the outside,soft and tender on the inside.And most importantly,no tomato and cucumber,only lettuce with lotsa mayo!!!

YAY!!!

I rock.

Oh...my Bro kenna a high fever.Poor thing...



However,my Mom came to the RESCUE!!!



Awwwwwwwww~

Such tender loving care.

Sniff*


kleenex tissue box.

(Grab my Pooh kleenex tissue box and BOO-HOO HOO.)

Okie.What bullshit.I just wanna show off my cute tissue box lar actually. :D

FWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I rock once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home