Sunday, September 11, 2005


Holiday mood liaos.

Freakin Hell.

Im already in holiday mood.How sia?HOW???

Im so not gonna do well for my EG1.For sure.Although i studied so hard for it.Forget it.Its over ANYway.

And now for Eng.Mec.Which is on Tues............

oh well,i shall not comment.





YAY!!!I painted my little toeeeees to dark purple. :)

(Twinkle twinkle little toes~ how i wonder what u are~)

I even tried to bun up my hair as what xx taught in her blog months ago.

The outcome?


sec 3 camp tee. comfy comfy. hehs.

C-R-A-P

CRAP.

because my hair kinda short + shitty condition.

Yeaps.Im THAT free.Too bad i don't have photoshop on my lappy to play with hor Shir?Eh,i doubt my home comp have it lar.LOL. sad case.

Anyway,im luking forward going to IPOH,dat same shop to cut,rebond and dye my hair (if my old dye can be seen after the cut that is).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

WAIT a min.

what am i doing here?

I should be studying leh!!!


fuck.

ROARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home