Wednesday, August 10, 2005


Sketching sketching and MORE sketching.

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!

YAY,went to watch fireworks at Marina Bay yesturday!!!

Scroll down for pics!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What Bullshit.

I spent my whole day at home sketching LOR.



8 sketches...


VTDS - Hole Puncher.


VTDS - My mom's digital alarm clock. -___-"


VTDS - PHILIPS hairdryer. lol.


My artpiece,made from my secondary sch Arts & Craft eraser,which im still using now.Hahaa. =)






FUN FUN FUN.What the.Have to hand in more than 15 sketches by this coming Friday.Which till now,i only drew 8 altogether.Fark.Sumore VTDS module's Sketchbook need to have 10-15 sketches.Oh...And and tomorrow got IS presentation.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*&~!#$~%~!#$%*&^#%$##^*%~!#!$^^&#*#%

Blahs.I even fell asleep halfway through the watching NDP.Abit bad huh.But hey, im not the only one kie...found out that a few of my friends too,fell asleep. *LOL* What the heck.

Wah lao eh.Im going back to MORE fireworks.Eh,sketching i mean. *Yawnies*

SIGHS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home