Friday, August 05, 2005


Rotting till Tennis starts.

God im bloody bored.

Rotting alone,waiting for tennis to start.Was suppose to go wan ting house...but she at mediacorp. Hmmmm.Yawnies.Feeling so tired as usual after Maths Online. *Sighs* Do that stupid Qns for like 4 times? Kukunathan sia. :x So pissed.

ANYway,since i have the time now, i shall talk about my that CLASSMATE.

Was during HPD lesson, we were suppose to get into groups of 2 each.No more No less.And so.... everyone has already have their own groups,with only 6 of us left.3 for her friends and 3 for my group of friends.Then,two fella has grouped together and SHE say " Wah...i like abit basturd leh" (The point is obvious...SHE DONT LIKE ME still.What the hell?What's wrong with her???Arghs*I was so damn pissed off.Its not that i hate her or what sia...she just make me wants to.I actually like her as a fren...but...... =( )

and leaving three.And the remaining one,chose Hannah.So,i grouped with Aliyah. =)

Whatever.I HATE these kind of Bullshit.

I shall enjoy my rot-sation for now.Sounds fun.

Blahs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home