Saturday, August 20, 2005


my SWOLLEN ankle!!!

Crap.


Fell down on the way to school,from SIM to Block 50 yesturday.Kinda late for Wong Wai Har's EG1 lesson,but heck.Slowly walk.Was msging Hanah n din realise a step.

*CRASH*


Ouch.

Thus the result of my SWOLLEN ankle.

It was sprained.I almost fell flat on the floor. Bleahs.

Yeaps.Dint even dared to turn back to see got ppl laughing not. *LOL* Damn paiseh lar?Luckily not infront of NP entrance.Hahaha.

So...cant attend Tennis also. *Sighs* But oh well,wan ting said that i was lucky,as coachy (what we always call him... "Bye Coachy~!!!" )nv come also.End up some go bbq,some go out with friends and blah blah blah.Wan ting bo bian,no one to play with,go home instead. Hahaha.

Finished MOL liaos.Finally!!!



My shadow after tennis. :p

I miss Tennis leh. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home