Sunday, July 10, 2005


Wilson!!!

Got my own Tennis racket finally!!!! WEeEeEEEeEeeeEEeee!!!


Wilson.


Nice?

Its ncode at $219.The guy sold to us at $210.Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO damn happie. *hehs*

But incase u don't know,the cover of this racket is kinda sucky.


The ugly duckie cover. :x



See?No lie.And there is no logo on the strings as he said that it will spoil the strings and wear off anyway.Oh well.I prefer the cover where the whole tingy is in black,with a huge white "Wilson" logo on it.Damn nice i tell you. :) Shall post pic of it if i can find one that is.

Then,went to IKEA since the guy said that it will take 1hr and a half to do the strings.Blahz.Took some pictures for my HPD project........

First two froggies are not counted.Is just that....they're so cuuuuute...!!!Especially the squarish one. *LOL*



Squarish Froggie Seat.Heheheee!!!

Realise there's a fly inside its mouth?Its mouth can be zipped up also.lolx.

The rest is for project usage...hahas.


Cool lamp isn't it? *Bleahs*

Spiral plate.Interesting.

Another plate.

Whatever this is called,it is used to hold stuffs.Yeap.Hahahaha.

A kid's drawer.Awwww...such cute handles. Posted by Picasa

Well...its been YEARS since i've been to IKEA.

Yeaps...after we went to collect the racket,we left Queensway.

And now,its raining heavily out there and me blogging away cum doing project in the living room.My Mom kept complaining that my hair was really suuuper thin after that hair-cut recently in M'sia.Because i want some changes in my hair mah and that hairdresser agreed too. =X

Mom: "Wo ti ni xin tong ah..."

She's Heartache-ing for me in English? *lolx

This is my hair now........



>
My hair.My mom. -__-" Posted by Picasa


Taadaaaah~!!!


Im tired.Shall stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home