Friday, July 22, 2005


Splurge!!!

Splurge Splurge Splurge...on FOOD!!!

Well,Ser suggested go Cafe Cartel at Cine to have our lunch yesturday.We seriously LOVE splurging on nice nice FOOD then on SHOPPING.

This was what we ordered...


Fish n prawns for Ser and Pork ribs for me.

That stupid Ser looked at the food instead of looking at my phone. *Slaps*

Moreover,her photographing skills is bad.I got prove okay!!! *LOL*

There...

This is what i took...



My pork ribs.Well,looks like a smoker's lungs btw. LOL.

And this is what she took...



Ser's BLURED Fish cum prawns...

Okay okay...just Jrking.Don't cry ah Ser. -___-"

Oh yah,and and we dint finish the free flow bread which we took.Sucha waste.


Lets Party~!!! -__-" hehs.


Plus,i dint really finish my food.Toooooo FULL!!!


The fries died a miserably death. Poor thing. :x



Where's one of my rib? Ahhhhh!!!My rib cage!!!! Hmmmm.Oh nvm.

I say too u say full.Too?FULL!Too?FULL!

Okay whatever.Oh btw,i have finally completed my two common tests!!!Well,there's nothing much to happy about as there'll still be schooling next week. *DAmn* :x But,at least there's something to look forward to...which is Bee's birthday this coming Sat.Weeeee!!!Gotta go steamboaty and catch a horror movieee. *Hee*

And i have made a 'Bee' card...

Tadahh~!!!




Bee. =)


Erm...also gotta to meet up with Shir,Brian and Ser(again) later to settle Bee's prezzie.Ahhhhhh!!!Orchard again???Shit.Sat also goin.Gosh.Goin to Orchard on 3 straight days? *PUKEStodeath*

Singapore forever so small.Yippee! S'pore RULES!!! wth. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home