Sunday, July 31, 2005


Slacksation...


WHAT IS THAT????

Sorry for the blur photo.But,don't expect me to take a close-up one as those are cockcroaches!!!EEKS!!!,Adorable huh?Actually,I was kinda grossed out when i was opening my letterbox.What if they're e ones which can fly?Gosh.What the freaking hell.Never had i seen a group of cockroaches stone-ing together.Poor thingys,can see they're bored huh?Perhaps Singapore is too small for you all to wander around? -___-"

Ok.Sucha lame entry i should say.

ANYway,Yay!

Im so damn lazy to blog(As usual).Well,i've been slacking too hard since my common test finished.The time now is 3.20am Sunday.Woohoo!!!I slpt and slpt whole day on Saturday btw.A fellow came to install the wireless tingy which cost bloody $250 - cos i think my bro was kinda fed up of me using the home comp when he himself also wants to. *lolx*

lets summarised what happen since i blogged that i went for lunch at Cafe cartel with Ser...

- Got a C(68) for my AM and A(85) for my EG1.How i wish i could at least got a B for my AM.Oh well,at least i pass rite? :x

- Celebrated Bee's Birthday!!!Have hell lotsa FUN with Bee, Shir, Ser, Dong, Yin, Ling, Min, Brian & Hong xiong. *Hehs* went to take pics at "My playground", ate Steam Boat at Marina Bay,played pool cum arcade and watched an indian show "Evil Eyes" instead of "Red Candy" cos no more seats avail.Reached home at ard 3plus?I slpt at 4am i think.Fun Fun Fun... Hees.


At far east.Uhmmm.Waiting for shir outside pandorabox. :p


At Arcade(Marina Bay).Reminds me of Genting Highland,childhood memories sia. Hehs.


Nice FIREWORKS which kenna blocked by a Nice TREE. -__-"


Point wad point? Bee looks as if she's crying.She too Touch liaos.LOL.


Me & Min.This is the MOST DARK photo i've taken on that day.So happy!!!Wad e.Hahahahaha.Serious.I think because Min is whitier(good engish aye?) den me? Teehee~ :p


Frens 4eva....!!! *Whoosh* Arghx.I looked white!!! Sighs.


In the van(proceeding to Cineleisure for a movie after our dinner)!!!Shir and i were super HIGH then.Thanks to the uncle. :x


A Group photo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE!!! =) (the cake is damn nice btw)

- Tennis training.Have a damn great time crapping with my tennis mates. =) Audrey,Wan Ting,Vysh,Wan Jing and Adidas girl. :x And Jia wen can't make it cause she got attachment.And so,dint go to Bukit Timah to have our dinner. Hahahas.Oh yah,and there was a funny incident happen during our training.We,the group of girls were sitting n slacking at the back of the court(where we suppose to be picking up balls),a soccer ball suddenly flew into our court,we looked at e fellar who threw back the ball by hand to the soccer player,with little force(as what we all noticed that he sure failed.),it flew right at our direction...................

we were shocked,stood up and ran at all direction (with noisy screams).That was embarrasing lar,yet a funny scene.Well,you need to be there to know how funny it actually was.(yah,know what i mean? -__-")Because everybody turned to look at us.Even the other half of the court peeps who are playing tennis also turned. *Bleahs*

-After tennis,i went to meet Bee,Shir and Kian to have dinner at jurong east.Met Yappy on the way on Bus 985.Then,we went slacking at the mrt station.

Oh...and bee gave me the LONG belated birthday present which Honglee past to her.Which,reminds me that his birthday present is still with me. *YAwNs* Its like dragging for 5 mths liao? Gosh.But,at least its only 5 mths.Hor Shir?Joseph? Whoopsie.:x

Oh my.Think i shall go ZzzzzZzz already.Time is 4.10am Sunday.Oh yah,btw im meeting Alvin(Tennis fren?:x) just because my dear thumbdrive is with him.Which,he make it pregnant recently(private jrk).Well,was going to catch a movie but there's none to watch as he watched The Island already.Bleahs.

End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home