Tuesday, June 07, 2005


What a day!!!

Gosh.


Me and in additon of 13 classmates(whichs is almost 3/4 of my class,there's 20 ppl in total in 1PO3) went to play pool at Mambo at Bukit Timah after having our lunch at King Albert Park(which last time i thought is King OF BIRD park.Craps.).

Get along pretty well with the girls.Nonetheless with her too.Yeapx,surprised surprised.Sucha Dilema man.Does she hate me or what? *Sighs*

ANYway,time flies and it's already 2.45pm.Its that adorable-yet-super-monotone-voice Philip's lab class at 3pm.We have 2hrs break before that and the girls actually wanted to go to Bukit Timah (as in opposite to bukit timah shopping centre i think.)End up we decided to settle on Macdonald.Filet-O-fish as usual. *hahas*

We were like...one more round one more round...and it goes on till it hits 3pm.We decided to pay and rushed. :x Run back or flag a taxi to school? *lolx* Well,when we went out of the building,we were like...what the heck!!!Taxi lar! *Bleahs* The guys went to toilet.The taxis went all the way to SIM there to take a U-turn.When we reached inside,we rushed to the lift.When we got up,we realised we went to the wrong block!!! *BLUR* We laughed like mad in the lift.Then,we charged to the right one.The guys were already at the lift.We joined.Go wrong block nvm,we even ran past our lab's room.The scene was hilarious.Clara told cheryl that philip gonna minus our marks,1 min late per 5 percent or whatever crap.Hmmmm.End up he dint lar. *hehs* He asked me on who's cuter,he or mr soh,I said he's cuter then mr soh. :x hehehe.Size matters ya know? =p

We all perspire like hell.Especially me. *dots*

Such a havoc day man.

Oh...and there's this weird fellow,wheni alight at the bus-stop from bus 61 to wait for bus 985 back home,he waved HI at me frantically and walked over....to touch my legs.I was like... WHAT THE?Was super shocked lar?Bleahs.But,i can see that he's kinda mentally unstable.There's one lady pulled him away from me.After which he went to touch another lady beside him. *lolx*

Then,he shouted bye to me.Sia lar...everyone was like giving me the oh-my-gosh-you-know-him? look.Anyway,was kinda relieve that he's leaving.But,to my horror,its bus 985. -__-" Craps.SO,i boarded the bus and sat right infront,incase he sees me. :x

Well...that's it for today.

Hais.What CCA should i join sia? *Pathetic* Tennis is soooo damn EX. Sighs.

Nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home