Thursday, June 16, 2005


Tired.

Crap.

Its been centuries that i blogged.Tons of stuffs happened during these days.Dint even have the time to write about my sports camp dnd. *Bleahs*And theres the 4e2 class outing,Ambassador tingy,hanging out with Ser n Alexis,stupid classmate prob and...erm,oh well,Blah Blah Blah Blah...

YAWNS.

Fark.I think i spent 70% of my whole day eyes closed.Regardless how damn crowded the bus was or how interesting those lessons were.What the heck,i just dozed off.And yeah,how fortunate am i to wake up,realising im one stop ahead the stop which i was supposed to alight.Causing me to drag myself all the way back one stop,home. *Sighs*

Im so hopless.Im now actually typing this entry with half-closed eyes.Damn.I even fell asleep while watching "LOST".My Bro threw the cushion at me... -__-"

Why the hell i'll feel so sleepy the whole shitty day wor? Its not like as if i studied till midnight or something.Hmmmm.Or is it the climbing of the overhead bridge,stairs and hills make me sooooooooooooo restless?

Arghx.I think i should consider buying a bulldozer as a transportation and also,most importantly,to flatten Ngee Ann's ground.Everyone will LOVES me!!!!!!!!!!!!Serious.

Ehh...i think im too tired liao.Thus,think too much.

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home