Monday, June 20, 2005


Long time no Blog.

Doing Engineering Mechanics Assement online now.

SIGHS*

I took about 2 bloody hrs or MORE...to finally finish 5 pretty little Qns.

fun fUn FUN i should say. (Yaaaa rite)

and i got 50 out of 50 pts!!!

Well,so what?I still need to go school tomorrow ANYway. *DOH!*

YAWNS.

Didnt get to attend Tennis practice as i haven't get my Racket yet.Arrrrghx.And talking bout this,it reminded me of the Ambassador Interview just now.

OH CRAP.

I was totally talking cork in there.Serious.If i got into Ambassador,i'll cut off my breast.

ON?

I don't have much breast anyway.Okie,ppl will be like,u got MEH?

WhatEver~

Shall post a few pictures taken durin DnD and Class Outing (which some shir din posted.Hahaha.Best way to post lesser photos.Alright-alright,truth is,im lazy.)



*Well...pardon for the blurness.Its actually the style of my blogskin.Oh well,just click in to see the clearer pic.*



Awww,Jenny n her deep dimples.-DnD-

Bernice - Atlas GL n Me!

Shagged Atlas. :x

Hsia bth liaos....Hahaha.

Nana n Me pointing aimlessly. -__-"

The 4 of us.Shir taking the pic. =p

Thought we were suppose to pose crappily together!?!?!

Me & Guo Zhan.Stupid face of his. =X

Mmmmmm.Nice mango ice-cream topped with chocolate sauce at Pasar Malam.Winks*

Me & Ronald.He's looking happy are'nt he? He likes Me!!! *Beams* Posted by Hello

Thats about it.Blog more next time.

Nitey nites!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home